Redefining wireless assessments
SILICA 7.4 Release Notes
The new features of this release include:
New FakeAP tab shows all access points that wireless clients are probing for.
Access point impersonation.
- Become an access point that a wireless client is probing (to force the client to connect to SILICA).
- Provide the wireless client Internet. 'Passively' steal cookies and watch all live network traffic in Wireshark.
- Optionally choose to inject client-side exploits into the browser as they browse the Internet (using new injection module).
Incorporation of ClientD - a framework that dynamically delivers client-side exploits.
- Passively inject client-side exploits (using ClientD) or a custom payload into the browser of wireless clients.
Updates to the man-in-the-middle with client-side injection module.
- Now the victim will be allowed to visit the pages they requested only with an added frame that points to ClientD to serve client-side exploits.
- Uses a new injection module
For product questions or purchase information
please contact us
* Business Hours: Mon-Fri | 9am-5pm (EST)